The goal of Sufi Center of Bastrop
- Assist all walks of life, all religious preferences (or non-religious preferences) to live joyful lives.
- Develop meaningful fulfillment, peace, and love in life.
- To live free of hatred, envy, treachery, jealousy, anger and revenge.
- Ability to return to this place of peace and fulfillment within our being regardless of outside circumstances.
- Grow in the knowledge that we are each part of the fabric of existence, a mere thread in the total creation.
- Share the tools which allow us to tap into the vast resources of our inner beings.
- Teach ways of accessing that which is beyond the limited range of our 5 senses.
- Burned out
- Lack vitality
- Feeling trapped
- Desire change
- Seek new spiritual tools
- Looking for inspiration
- In failing health
- Needing guidance